Paretix designs a customized, optimal solution for each of our customers. We believe that examining a business, problem, along with analyzing their internal data from the start, allows us to define the proper solution and understand the constraints before we embark on any given course of action.
As part of the diagnostic process, we hold meetings with business leaders in order to understand the depth of the problem, as well as to review sources of data and information within the organization. Paretix works in collaboration with the client to consider all options and find the optimal solution to a given problem.
For example, do we need to conduct a historical analysis of data in order to build a statistical model? Or should the development of a model be based, instead, on expert knowledge from with the organization? The findings of the diagnostic process include a description of the current situation, a description of the proposed solution, a comparison of the proposed solution to existing solutions on the market, and schedule estimates for implementing the proposal.
Regulatory credit risk and bank regulation
- Development of models to rank AB/BS in all sectors.
- Development of models for calculation of expected loss given default (LGD).
- Development of a uniform scale (master scale) credit risk rating.
- Development of risk-adjusted pricing models.
- Support for the implementation of Basel II (SAS application).
- Expected loss development assessment and reporting.
- Support in the writing of the ICAAP report (including risk profile analysis).
- Definition of methodology for calculating extreme scenarios which is run at regular intervals and analyzes results.
- Development of debt collections models.
- Prioritization of service based on customer value.
- Definition of indicators and performance measurement processes of individual branches for a bank.
Marketing PRocess optimization
- Analysis of online marketing activities, including an analysis of the marketing activities, as well as the stages of handling incoming leads from origination and until they become active.
- Building a customer profile and on the basis of that profile, building models for an insurance company.
- Development of a process for processing incoming leads and ongoing monitoring of the results of that process.
- Production of lists of hot leads for the sale of credit.